Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thoughts about my mission

I have been thinking a lot about my mission lately, and a lot of emotions have been running through me. I decided to do a video expressing my feelings as I prepare for my mission.


I just want to share with you my testimony simply that I know God is our loving Heavenly Father. I know that He lives. I know that He loves us and knows us each by name. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that He loves us. I know that God loved us so much that He sent His son to die for us. I know that Christ loved us so much that He was willing to. I know that because of the Atonement we can be forgiven for the wrongs that we do. I know that families can be together forever. I am so grateful for temples and the blessings that come from it. I know that the scripture are true. Both the Bible and The Book of Mormon and I am so grateful for the Spirit that is felt when I read them. I am so grateful for missionary work, and I look forward to bringing this happiness to others. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment