Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Name Tag and Ticket

Well... I got my name tags and my airline ticket in the mail today!!! My flight leaves at...drum roll please... 12:30 in the morning on Wednesday. I know!!! Crazy, right?! But actually, it makes it even more exciting!!! Not only will I finally be leaving for my mission, but I am leaving at such a crazy time. haha! I get to Guatemala at 7 in the morning, which is 4 in the morning here in CA. The flight is 4 1/2 hours long.  Crazy huh?! But so exciting!!!

So what will happen is I will get set apart Tuesday early evening, probably around 6 or 7. Then around 7 or 8 I will drive to the airport and wait. There is another sister who flies in to this airport around 8:30, so I know I won't be completely alone while I wait until my flight leaves.


This is actually happening, and I am so excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment